COME JOIN US FOR OUR OPENING
An Evening of Coaching Conversations Among Colleagues for Professional Growth and to Co-Design Our New Coaching Initiative
- Monday, February 26, 2018, 6:00pm
- 3663 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010 - Wilshire Boulevard Temple (Downtown campus)
- $10/member, $20/non-member (for food and materials)
Provide an exciting, diverse forum for those who love serving our Jewish community
Confidential, individual, and small group coaching sessions by colleagues for colleagues in 3 rounds (1.5 hours). All colleague involvement in a working meeting to co-create a new coaching initiative (1 hour)
Want to be a Coach? You are perfect if you:
- Have 5 - 30+ years of experience (excluding marketing/social media/technology).
- Want to share your expertise in fundraising, programming, leadership, management, managing up, professional use of self, how to advance, career advice, marketing, social media, relevant technology.
- Ask good questions to help coachees identify the issues they are struggling with.
- Help people co-craft their solutions.
Want to be Coached? You are perfect if you:
- Have a specific issue with which you are struggling.
- Want career advice and thinking about how to move up, move out, or move on.
- Are a new leader/manager and want some advice about a specific or general issue.
- Have another topic with which you want to talk confidentially with a seasoned colleague.
To sign up: Email email@example.com or call 323-510-6133
Co-Chairs (in formation)
Jodi Berman, David Levy, Lois Weinsaft, Rhoda Weisman